$119 per Person
Your experience will start with a safety briefing, once you are familiar with our Beretta 12 gauge shotguns you’ll be shooting a variety of single and double targets under instruction followed by a 10 target challenging competition to test your ability. The winner will be awarded a trophy, however, if we don’t have a clear winner, a “Sudden Death” shoot out will take place and participants sitting on the matching higher score will keep shooting until a winner is determined. This is quite an exciting moment for the whole group.
- 20 targets p/p under full instruction plus a 10 target competition & trophy for the winner
- Session length for 8 – 15 participants is approx 90 min
- Includes all equipment, ammunition, targets & safety gear required for the event
- Minimum charge $952 based on 8 participants
- Age required to participate 12+
Summer evening sessions available on Fridays from November
Contact us to discuss your needs if you are planning to include this activity on your team building day agenda. We can work within most schedules and complete larger groups on a suitable time frame. At some of our locations, we have the ability to provide up to 8 guns on the range at one time, which will allow us to run a quality event on your specified requirement.