$599 for 3 participants
Clay Shooting, a fun thing to do in Melbourne
Looking for a fun thing to do in Melbourne? Clay target shooting is an activity that everyone can do. Our Reloaded package offers plenty of ammunition and targets to shoot under full instruction and includes a challenging competition with a trophy for the winner.
You’ll shoot under the instruction of Adam Vella, Olympic Medalist, 4 x Commonwealth Games Gold Medalist, former World #1 in Trap & Double Trap & former Head Shotgun coach of the Australian Olympic team and/or our team of professional instructors.
- Private session for your group with an instructor
- Shoot 50 targets per person
- The package includes a 10 target competition and a trophy for the winner
- We provide all equipment, ammunition, targets & safety gear required for the event
- Shoot a large variety of single and double targets
- Available for all group sizes and all skill levels
- No Firearms license or experience required therefore everyone can give clay shooting a go
- The session length depends on your group’s size. Allow 1.45 hrs for up to 7 participants. For larger groups we aim for a maximum session duration of 2.5 hrs.
- Groups of 5 or more participants, contact us on 0488 746 000 for additional available session times or check our group packages
OFFER: GET $100 OFF on the Reloaded Package
Use discount code 100OFF when booking online.
- Minimum age to take part in this activity is 12 years old (minors must be accompanied by parents or legal guardians)
- Extra targets are available for purchase on the day, subject to available time @ $2 per target
- The minimum package fee of $599 is for up to 3 participants and a total of 150 targets
- Sessions available for bookings on line at our Carrum Downs & Epping venues
- We offer other options available from $99 p/p, check our Come ‘n’ Try and Private packages for singles & small groups
Your experience will start with a safety briefing and a chance to familiarize yourself with the Beretta 12 gauge shotguns. You’ll shoot a large variety of single and double targets with an instructor by your side while you shoot. After that you’ll take part in a fun and friendly competition to challenge your skills and the winner will receive a trophy. If there is no clear winner, those on the top score will enter into a “Sudden Death” shoot out for the trophy, which guarantees to get everyone fired up.
Book the Reloaded Package and let’s see how many targets you will hit!