From $599 per Group
Clay Shooting is a fun thing to do in Melbourne
Looking for what to do in Melbourne? Look no further, clay shooting is a fun activity where everyone can participate. Oz Shooting’s Deluxe Reloaded package offers plenty of targets to shoot and includes a challenging competition.
Your session will be conducted by Adam Vella, Olympic Medalist, 4 x Commonwealth Games Gold Medalist, former World #1 in Trap & Double Trap & former Head Shotgun coach of the Australian Olympic team and/or our team of professional instructors.
Your experience begins with a safety briefing and a chance to familiarize yourself with the Beretta 12 gauge shotguns. You’ll shoot a large variety of single and double targets under full instruction followed by a fun and friendly competition in which the winner will receive a trophy. If there is no clear winner, those on the top score will enter into a “Sudden Death” shoot out for the trophy, which guarantees to get everyone fired up.
- Private experience for your group with an instructor
- 50 targets per person under full instruction
- Including a 10 target competition & trophy for the winner
- Shoot a large variety of single and double targets to suit your group level
- Group sizes 1-10
- Session length depends on group size, for 1 to 6 participants it’s approx 60 min
- Minimum charge is $599 for up to 3 guests. Additional participants @ $185 pp
- You can purchase extra targets, subject to available time @ $2 per target
- Includes all equipment, ammunition, targets & safety gear required for the event
- Participants must be minimum 12 years old to take part in this activity
- No Firearms license or experience required therefore everyone can give clay shooting a go
- Book sessions available at our Carrum Downs & Epping venues online
Book the Deluxe Reloaded Package and let’s see how many targets you will hit!