Clay Shooting Team Building Melbourne
Spend some time together outdoors and experience a team building activity which everyone in your team can enjoy. We will instruct and challenge you, but most importantly we guarantee a unique and fun team bonding experience.
Adam Vella, Olympic Bronze Medalist, three times World # 1, four times Commonwealth Games Gold Medalist and former National High Performance Shotgun coach of the Australian Team, and/or with his team of expert instructors conduct team building activities at our Melbourne ranges in Carrum Downs (south) and Epping (north).
Give your team the Ultimate Clay Target Experience!
- Everyone can do it and it’s an ideal activity to mix gen X, Y & Z
- Clay Shooting is highly engaging. We provide interactive sessions which get the whole group involved
- The team participates at the same level, male and female compete equally
- It’s instantly gratifying. We guarantee that all participants will hit targets on the day, even if they have never held a gun before
- Feel the group’s excitement and celebrate your peers’ success each time one of your colleagues hits a target. It gets more thrilling during the competition, in particular if there is a sudden death shoot out!
- Create memories with your team, clay shooting will get everyone talking for some time
- License is not required
- Experience is not necessary. Sessions suitable for all skill levels, from novice to experienced participants
- Shoot a large variety of single and double targets tailored for your team’s skill level. We’ll throw a large variety of targets to suit your group’s skill level while keeping your team engaged and challenged throughout the session
- We conduct team building sessions for ALL group sizes
- Available at our Melbourne locations: Carrum Downs & Epping
- We recommend to select a package with a competition for your team building activity. Most of our shooting packages include a competition except for the Have a Shot & Deluxe.
- The session length depends on your group’s size and package selected. As a guide, for groups up to 12 allow approx 2 hrs. For larger groups, we aim for a maximum event length of 2.5 hours to maximize participants engagement (leave it to u s! We’ll make sure your event is run with the highest quality)
Oz Shooting packages and prices
FREE MEAL DEAL
until 31st May 2019 with your Oz Shooting team building session
* Free meal deal conditions:
- For sessions Monday to Friday at our Epping range until May 31st, 2019
- Valid with the Challenge ($119 p/p) and Ultimate ($145p/p) packages only
- Minimum group size 12 participants
- Meal deal: breakfast or lunch, you decide!
- Breakfast: Bacon & egg roll and gourmet coffee
- Lunch: Burger, fries and a soft drink or water
- Shooting stands are undercover for your comfort at our Epping range
Additional Information about a clay shooting Team Building session:
Oz Shooting has pride in delivering an unforgettable experience. We use top quality equipment along with a high emphasis on safety at the range. Most importantly, at Oz Shooting, we aim for all participants to leave our sessions with a significant understanding on safety and responsible firearm handling.
We provide low recoil ammunition to limit the kick back from the firearms, thus everyone can join in this experience and feel part of the excitement unlike other extreme activities.
We conduct team building events in Melbourne at our permanent, private grounds at some of the best ranges within close proximity to the CBD. Furthermore, our club rooms can accommodate large numbers with full bar facilities or BYO depending on what venue you select, and we can organize catering & transport BBQ facilities are available for you to use.
We carry $20m public liability insurance which covers all participants while on premises
If you are planning to include clay target shooting on your team building agenda, contact us to discuss your needs. We can work within most schedules and complete large groups on suitable time frame. We can customize packages for groups from 40 – 150 participants to fit within your schedule and run a quality event.